Your favourite tee now comes tie-dyed! The Freedom Tee in Earl Grey has black tones on a Lavender base. The Freedom Tee is 95% cotton tee with 5% spandex to keep its shape. Slightly thicker for a structured look to balance a slimmer silhouette on the bottom.
Orders for our tie-dye Freedom Tees must be placed by Thursday, August 11 at noon. We will dye these on Thursday and prep them for shipping/pick up. If you'd like to pick up at the store at our Anniversary Party, please leave us a note in your order. We will begin shipping early next week!
Why you'll love it:
- Wide, loose fit for air flow and comfort.
- Slightly elongated sleeve for coverage.
- Just below hip length (on average) to be just long enough.
- Relaxed fit without being too baggy
- Fabric is thick enough for good coverage.
- The tie-dye fabric has been washed and dried. It will have shrunk in both length and width by 1/2" - 1". If you're in between sizes, we suggest considering sizing up. The fabric will relax but it is a permanent shrink in comparison to the plain black or teal.
- 95% cotton 5% spandex
- Hand or Machine Wash Cold
- Hang to Dry - fabric is already shrunk once in production with the tie-dye but fabrics can shrink more if your dryer is hotter than ours. Keep all your favourite DAUB pieces out of the dryer for longer wear.
- Iron on Low Temperature