With irresistibly soft french terry fabric and a twisted drape detail at the front, the Addison Crewneck will soon be the top you want to wear every day. The slightly cropped length sits just below the waist - perfect for pairing with high waisted denim, over a tank dress, or of course with our Riley Legging.
Katelyn wears an XL.
Why you’ll love it:
- Fabric is durable and soft
- Longer in the back for coverage
- Easy to care for and launder
- Bamboo rayon/cotton/Spandex.
- Wash on cold, tumble dry low or lay flat to dry. Spandex (on any garment) doesn't love heat and will retain less stretch over time with repetitive high heat.
All of our DAUB Basics are made from OEKO-TEX Standard 100 fabrics. The STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® is a worldwide consistent, independent testing & certification system that tests for harmful substances used during all stages of production (raw materials, intermediate, and end product). Fabrics must pass these tests in order to receive certification. DAUB is committed to safe practices both during the fabric & production process.