Our best-selling long sleeve top breathes well and drapes beautifully through the midline. It's easy to style for work or wear casually in your minimalist wardrobe. The fabric is super soft and cozy, making it a fall wardrobe essential. You'll feel even more comfortable in your Juliet Long Sleeve knowing our products are sustainably sourced and ethically made.
The Juliet Longsleeve has a front twist that can be adjusted across the hemline.
Why you’ll love it:
- Fabric is durable and soft
- Longer in the back for coverage
- Easy to care for and launder
- 62% Rayon 19% Cotton 13% Modal 6% Spandex
- Wash on cold, tumble dry low or lay flat to dry. Spandex (on any garment) doesn't love heat and will retain less stretch over time with repetitive high heat.
All of our DAUB Basics are made from OEKO-TEX Standard 100 fabrics. The STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® is a worldwide consistent, independent testing & certification system that tests for harmful substances used during all stages of production (raw materials, intermediate, and end product). Fabrics must pass these tests in order to receive certification. DAUB is committed to safe practices both during the fabric & production process.