TruMarine® Collagen + Magnesium
Free shipping on orders over $250. Use code FREESHIP250.
- withinUs™ TruMarine Collagen + Magnesium - 36 servings
- 2.5 grams of Premium-Select Grade TruMarine® Collagen per serving
- 250mg of premium Magnesium per serving
- Certified Organic and Non-GMO Ingredients
REST. RESTORE. REPAIR.
withinUs™ TruMarine® Collagen + Magnesium promotes relaxation and full-body repair. The exclusive combination of Magnesium Citrate and Magnesium Bisglycinate, plus the amino acid, L-theanine works together to promote relaxation and restful sleep. Magnesium is necessary for the formation of bone, teeth, and for normal nerve and muscle function.
withinUs™ TruMarine® Collagen is Ultra-Pure, has superior bioavailability (absorption), clinically-proven results, and is the highest grade of collagen peptide available. TruMarine® Collagen also contains the amino acid Glycine, which helps to enhance sleep, elevates serotonin, and improves sleep quality.
There is a complex relationship between sleep and the immune system, and it is no surprise that one affects the other. Lack of sleep can negatively impact the immune system, making your body more susceptible to illness. Magnesium helps promote relaxation and a more restful sleep which can help improve your immune system function.Directions:
- Add 1 scoop into 250ml of hot water or herbal tea.
- Stir and enjoy.
Tried & Tru: Take TruMarine® Collagen + Magnesium in the evening to maximize the relaxation and calming effect on the body, muscles, and nervous system. Help your body and brain relax, naturally repair tissues and promote collagen production.
- Magnesium is an electrolyte essential for a healthy immune system
- Contains the amino acids L-theanine and Glycine which promote relaxation
- Assists in achieving a deep and restful sleep
- Prevents magnesium deficiency
- Help reduce stress by stimulating GABA receptors in the brain
- Minimizes muscle aches
- Supports healthy bone development
- Helps maintain the body's ability to metabolize nutrients
- Aids in muscle function and tissue formation
- Provides high concentrations of the amino acids essential for collagen production
Sustainably Sourced Fabric & Ethically Produced
DAUB is committed to using sustainably sourced fabrics and ethically producing its garments. The brand uses eco-friendly materials such as organic cotton and bamboo, and ensures that its production processes meet fair labor standards. By prioritizing sustainability and ethical practices, DAUB strives to create high-quality, conscious fashion that makes a positive impact on both people and the planet.
Locally Manufactured & Made in Canada
We are fashion brand that values local manufacturing and proudly produces its garments in Canada. By keeping our production local, we support the Canadian economy and reduce our carbon footprint by minimizing transportation. Additionally, producing locally allows for greater transparency and control over the production process, ensuring high quality and ethical standards are met.