March 02 2019 – Lexi Soukoreff
We set up a shop for 5 days at the Enercare Centre. There are two days of set up March 25+26 prior. Our shop is 10x20 and incorporates a full display, mannequins, signage and fitting rooms. The show is retail sales and is a lot of fun. Training is provided. No retail experience is necessary. People with experience in the restaurant/service industry may absolutely apply! You will have time after work or when it's slow to shop the show. Shifts are 6-8 hours and variable based on how busy the floor is. We can work around classes or other jobs.
Weekdays & Saturdays 10am - 9pm
Sundays 10am - 6pm
Thursday, March 28, 10am - 11pm
March 25, 12-8pm (flexible hours)
March 26, 10-8pm (flexible hours)
An ideal candidate is/can:
- knowledgeable about our product; training manual will be provided ahead of time.
- friendly and approachable; not necessarily outgoing but has the ability to converse with strangers.
- able to provide product information and aid with sizing/styles for each customer.
- upsell customers graciously by offering other products they would love.
- restock as necessary.
- manage inventory on floor and in back stock.
- ring thru sales using POS system on cell phone/tablet and Moneris.
- punctual and respectful of other staff.
- help with set up and tear down as well as shipping the palette to the next destination.
As a potential candidate, please email me a cover letter, resume and include a contact phone number. Position starts with set up March 25+26. I can work around schedules but need a firm commitment once we determine availability.
Pay is hourly + there is a clothing bonus based on hours worked/sales goals attained.
*This is a non-competitive sales environment*
100 Princes' Blvd, Toronto, ON M6K 3C3, Canada
Interviews start next week. Please send resume detailing relevant experience and a brief cover letter stating why you want to work for us to the email listed below.