DAUB: Marketing Lead
- Female owned and operated company.
- Since 2010, we have designed and produced in Vancouver, BC with a focus on Canadian-made manufacturing.
- Focus on responsible manufacturing, sustainability and small business.
- Small tight-knit team with room to learn and grow.
- We help women find pieces to feel confident in their bodies and accentuate their personal style.
Our company is seeking a Marketing Lead to join our team. Working in tandem with our Founder and Creative Director & as part of the DAUB team, you will be the voice & vision behind our social media and online marketing. Daily tasks will including content creation, copy writing, event planning, planning shoots as well as editing and uploading photos & video. This position requires a self-motivated individual, who will be working behind the scenes to post, engage and optimize all things social.
We're looking for detail-oriented individuals with strong written & verbal communication skills in English who are self-driven, solutions orientated, and who enjoy working on their own to complete tasks with set deadlines.
This is a position for someone with experience. The individual must be keen to learn and have a strong sense of self-direction. This position is both remote and in-person, depending on the location and skill set of the candidate.
DUTIES & EXPECTATIONS: What you will be doing
- weekly content creation to continually tell the story of DAUB through video, photography and copy writing.
- creating and designing original, consistent and on-brand marketing and promotional materials using Canva, Photoshop and Capcut.
- regular scheduling on Later and cadence of feed, reels and stories on IG and tiktoks.
- engaging with accounts and followers to increase reach, following and brand awareness.
- foster a sense of community via outreach and collaboration with creators and Canadian businesses.
- organizing monthly lifestyle shoots: posting for models, photographers and capturing on-site video and behind the scenes.
- creating newsletters & flows in Klaviyo and landing pages using Shogun or Zipify pages.
- assisting with product launches, promotions and sales.
- creating, editing, cropping and uploading product listings in Shopify for e-commerce listings.
- optimizing the user experience on the website using various apps.
- compose regular blog content aligned with our audience’s interests and SEO.
- update the website as needed with sliders, home page edits, product listings, landing pages, apps etc.
- being on-site as necessary to support the needs of a small, e-commerce clothing business.
ABOUT YOU: What makes you unique
- you are a skilled communicator, both visually and written, with exceptional English grammatical skills.
- you have experience in managing social media accounts for a brand and have worked with Shopify & Klaviyo.
- you are detail orientated and a self-directed learner who is eager to contribute and seek out opportunities.
- you are efficient with great time management and organizational skills. Your Dropbox is clean, tidy and you know where everything is in a heartbeat.
- you can see a bigger picture for the brand and understand how to lead the team there.
- you are tech savvy and a problem solver. You can find solutions quickly and are a quick learner for all things digital and social media.
- you care about sustainability, fashion, activewear and live a healthy lifestyle.
- you have experience in sales and understand the shopping habits of the online shopper.
- you have the ability to jump from task to task to efficiently juggling multiple priorities with an understanding of the needs of a small business.
- you have a keen eye for graphic design and layouts and strongly detail orientated for brand communication.
- you understand and have knowledge of SEO & keywords.
- you enjoy learning and continue to update your own skills through webinars & online tools on your own.
- you answer your emails regularly and communicate clearly.
YOUR EXPERIENCE: What you bring
- 2-3 years in retail or a customer service environment; 1-2 years in a marketing role.
- you have experience with all of these social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook and Tiktok.
- you are well versed in Shopify, Klaviyo, Canva, Later, CapCut and Photoshop/Lightroom/Ilustrator.
- you are interested in activewear, women’s fashion, health and wellness, sustainability and small business.
- You have a keen interest in marketing and community development.
BENEFITS: What we have for you
- base rate plus various incentives for commission and/or product.
- store discount
- casual dress - activewear, professional loungewear.
- flexible schedule
- both strong written & verbal English are required.
- regular availability and communication is essential.
- you must live in Vancouver and have a valid work permit or SIN number
- this is a permanent position.