VANCOUVER, EDMONTON, CALGARY AND TORONTO:
We're hiring sales staff to help out at our shows.
Circle Craft, Vancouver: Nov 8-12
Art Market, Calgary: Nov 16-19
One of a Kind, Toronto: Nov 22-Dec 3
Butterdome, Edmonton: Nov 30-Dec 3
Daub + Design, a Vancouver-based textile design studio is hiring staff to help work our booth at a variety of shows across Canada this holiday season. We will be hiring 2-7 people in each location.
Students are welcome, as are yoga/fitness instructors who have a love for our product. We are able to accommodate around your schedule, within reason. Rate of pay will be discussed during the interview process. We will have a variety of shifts to fill (morning to afternoon; afternoon to evening) so please let us know your availability in your response. You will learn a lot in this high volume, sales driven environment - sales techniques, how our products are made, Canadian manufacturing, booth layout/display, merchandising, POS, shipping + logistics etc.
- Sell, merchandise and restock goods as needed.
- Help keep the selling area tidy- straightening shelves, folding stock, merchandising booth as necessary throughout the day.
- Handle cash sales with confidence. We used Shopify (iPhone or iPad) and Moneris which you will be trained on quickly.
- Engage & be knowledgeable with all customers about our product. You will be sent a product knowledge guide ahead of time and Skype training will be organized. Our product line is fairly straight forward and we will guide you through the sales process on the floor.
- Aid customers in finding the best product and fit for them.
- Watch booth and protect stock against theft.
- Smile and enjoy talking to customers.
Shows run generally:
WEEKDAYS 10AM -- 9PM
SATURDAYS 10AM -- 9PM
SUNDAYS 10AM -- 6PM
* Late night shopping Thursday Nov 30th until 11pm in Toronto.
We are looking to fill morning, afternoon and evening shifts. You will be working directly with the owner and sales manager.
Daub + Design was established in 2010 as an activewear label from the West Coast of Canada and has been featured in SELF Magazine, Fitness Magazine, Women's Health, FLARE, Daily Candy and on the Today Show.
Lexi Soukoreff started Daub + Design as a way to explore colour, pattern, functionality and various surface design techniques. Her experience in the fashion industry and knowledge of traditional textile practices has helped shape Daub + Design's style as it evolves to include design solutions that are respectful of the environment, and reflect the Vancouver-based textile design studio's signature aesthetic. The hand-dyed fashions are created to be as one-of-a-kind as the brand's West Coast clientele; one who's as sophisticated as she is carefree, individual as she is feminine. The clothes and accessories with their seamless blend of laid-back and luxe are designed and hand-dyed because life should be full of colour, pattern and be effortlessly chic.
Please reply with your resume to and contact information to this posting. Suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview via phone or skype next week.