A new pair of sweatpants that you will love for warmer seasons, this is the cropped French Terry version of our Wide Leg Sweatpant. A comfy yet sophisticated casual piece, the Freedom Wide Leg Crop pants could be worn in the fall with high cut boots.
Same cut on the bum with a 3/4 length leg, lighter weight fabric. Still super cozy and breathable. High-waisted and super soft fabric. Flat front pockets and black drawstring for detail.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THEM:
• Flat front pockets make these dressier than you expect.
• Soft elastic waistband, plus black contrasting drawstring.
• Easy to dress up with wide-tie in front.
• Relaxed fit. More casual than the skinny Freedom Jogger but clean lines.
• High-waist with drawstring.
• 22 inch inseam
OEKO TEK Standard Bamboo/Cotton/Spandex french terry.
• Wash on cold, tumble dry low or lay flat to dry. Do NOT wash with towels.
All of our DAUB Basics are made from OEKO-TEX Standard 100 fabrics. The STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® is a worldwide consistent, independent testing & certification system that tests for harmful substances used during all stages of production (raw materials, intermediate, and end product). Fabrics must pass these tests in order to receive certification. DAUB is committed to safe practices both during the fabric & production process.